Thursday 24 December 2015

BINGO! - A sample of art in Sweden (Introduction)

We decided that we needed to get out and walk around Malmö a bit more, but where should we go?  I came up with an idea after seeing a website that listed all of the art installations and sculptures in Malmö.

They were spread pretty evenly throughout the city, with groupings in certain areas like parks or squares.  While I'm not really an arty person I thought this would be a great idea for giving us a set of walks to do that would take us to areas we otherwise wouldnt visit.

I made a spreadsheet (which shouldn't be a surprise for anyone who knows me) and plotted a few walks, the first around Västra Hamnen docks and then some through Malmö Central and Pildammsparken.

My plan is to make a few posts on here that we can update with pictures as we find all of the sculptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment