Monday 15 February 2016

Tomas' Take On Sweden

For school, Tomas has been keeping a journal on what we've been doing on our trip.  He generously allowed me to put his pages so far up on the blog.  His writing needs a bit of work, but its interesting to see his thoughts:

Our Second Trip to Copenhagen:
Return to Copenhagen 
Our 2nd trip to Copenhagen - page 1
Our 2nd trip to Copenhagen - Page 2




11th December: In the morning we took a bus to Central Station.  We got a ticket, went to the platform and got on the train.  We went to Osterport station.  We stopped and walked around.


Christmas Markets:
The (almost) forgotten Christmas Market 

The Christmas Market (Right Page)
My Weekend:
1. We went to some Christmas Markets.
2. I went on a jumping pillow.
3. It was cold and windy

Christmas:
Our First Swedish Christmas

Christmas


1. Lego and Han Solo were part of my present
2. We had Rose, Dave, Evie and Annabell come over for lunch.
3. My first Christmas in Sweden was fun.

Bjäred Beach:
 Skating on the ocean - Bjarred Beach
Bjarred Beach
15th. I went to Bjarred beach. I went Iceskating. I fell over once in a hole and got a watery bum.  We walked to the end of the jetty.  There was a bar.






Chicken Pox
 Cold weather, Chicken-Pox and leaks oh my!
Chicken Pox
Alana has chicken Pox.  Me and Cameron stayed home.  We played X-Box, Ipads, Wii and played Happy Wheels, a bit of Minecraft, Clash of Clans, Dragon City and Dragonvale.



Viking Village:
Landkrona, Trolleholme and Vikingatider 
Viking Village
We went to a Viking Village but it was closed.  And a private property, saw it but it was closed <Referring to Trolleholm castle>.  A castle was next and it was also closed as well.

Australia Day:
 Australia Day - 30/1/16

Australia Day
On Saturday we celebrated Australia Day. Me and Sam and Max played minecraft on my cousin Cooper's server.  We played on his world. It was awesome. We found a bonus chest.

Railway Museum
 Angelholm -part-1 - Pure Egg and Railway Museum.html
 Angelholm- Part II - Flygt (Flight) Museum

Railway Museum
I got a train at the Railway Musuem. It was a 1 dollar train. And an Airplane Museum - we got to fo in a plane, Cam thought it was a jet fighter from Star Wars.

Dinner at Sam and Max's House
 Skanor and Ystad - part 3- Ystad
Dinner at Sam and Max's House
 We went to Max and Sam and Luke's house. We played PS4.  We played FIFA 16 and Starwars Battlefront.  I kept dying by Max.  I got a rocket launcher.


No comments:

Post a Comment